Friday, September 10, 2010

Can't Buy Me Love

So, the following people are the inspiration for my ever changing hair




So earlier this year (January?) I was channeling Catherine Zeta-Jones in The Terminal


Febuary: I chopped my shoulder length hair into a pixie styled after actress Carey Muligan













March-April - May: Enjoying my lightweight style I went to keep my style fresh handing my hairdresser a shot of Alice in Wonderland's Mia Wosikowska















Oh dear, oh dear, June. Having lived through the stress of Prom, I was feeling a little too daring and shaved the sides and back of my head (yeah, I shaved it with a pair of electric shears. Stupid) I put the full blame on this picture of Rihanna.







Still June: Having remembered that I still had a graduation ceremony I had to attend I fixed up my hack job best I could with a pair of scissors and a picture of Jean Seberg













The below picture being the end result



Late July: THANK GOD my hair grows fast but by this time
 my hair was getting poufy so I took in a couple of picture (thanks to a little convincing from ELLE's annual best hair feature) to my hair dresser. a clip of Halle Berry and my long hero, Natalie Portman



















August was great having a pixie as
my city of residence was struck by a unbearable heat wave.
but my the end of the month my hair started
getting a little bit longer and I got to rock a look that I've long admired: 
The Lucy Ricardo (Lucille Ball) Italian Haircut.















NOW September: So now my hair is really starting to grow out, and well, I'm looking quite like the early beatles based on the below picture I look at the moment, like Paul.


1 comment: