Friday, September 17, 2010

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination

The clear blue skies have put me in a good mood, so I put together a playlist of songs to listen to while sailing

  1. "Bitter Heart" by Zee Avi
  2. "Diplomat's Son" by Vampire Weekend
  3. "Everywhere I Go" by Lissie
  4. "The Summer" by Coconut Records
  5. "Goodnight Bad Morning" by The Kills
  6. "Let Go" by Frou Frou
  7. "Heart Skipped A Beat" by The XX
  8. "Can You Tell" by Ra Ra Riots
  9. "Lua" by Bright Eyes
  10. "The Cave" by Mumford & Sons
  11. "Youth" by Beach Fossils
  12. "Oxford Comma" by Vampire Weekend
  13. "Blackbird" by The Beatles
  14. "Down By The Water" by The Drums
  15. "Love Me Tender" by Elvis Presley
  16. "Anyone Else But You" by Micheal Cera And Ellen Page
  17. "Moon River" by Henry Mancini

No comments:

Post a Comment