Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Hardest Part Of Breaking Up Is Getting Back Your Stuff

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned
 Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."
-  William Congreve's The Mourning Bride

RAWR!

Despite the above quote and all I did not just get dumped. In fact I had the extremely glorious task of letting another person know, that despite his wishes, he and I will not be getting married any time soon.
What I really want to know is why is it that when it comes to calling it quits girls get the rep for turning to crying, whining, alanis morissette playing, crazy ass emotional bitches?

Because boys have the capacity to turn into crazy, clingy nut jobs as well, who end up blaming your lack of returned phone calls and newly filed restraining orders on "Fear of Commitment"

...I'm rambling again.

I have a point I promise, What I think that Point is... Plently of women use their sexuality freely (like so many young men do without redicule), and I have met more than enough young men that whimper and send crazy stalker texts that would put off the most commitment oriented young woman.

So why the need to label one sex as needy, and the other as liberated when I'm about to get super hippie love right here everyone is individual.

Anywho, my brief rant for today about boys acting like stereotypes of girls La-Dee-Da

No comments:

Post a Comment